Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Love the Holidays

I hate fake people. Just needed to say that. Mmkay. The weekend was okay. Friday night my mother and I watched My Sister's Keeper, and I don't think we both have ever cried so hard in our lives. It is by far the saddest movie I have ever seen, and my mother agrees. It just made me thankful to be doing all the work I do for St. Jude. I love that place. Then Saturday we headed to the theater to see The Blind Side, and boy was it packed. This was such an inspirational story. I read the book and loved it. I also loved the movie. It shows there are still good people left in this world, God bless them. I was so lazy Sunday. Seriously just layed around and watched football ALL day. Then watched the AMA's that night. I won't go into it, because I have a lot to say about Lambert's performance.

Thanksgiving is this week and I absolutely cannot wait. I love getting together with family and just spending the day together. Not to mention stuffing my face with all the delicious food. I can't wait.

Christmas music playing in the office and it makes me so happy. Something about Christmas music can always just cheer me up. I am so very excited for Christmas, can't wait. It's my favorite Holiday by far.

Hope everyone has blessed Tuesday.

-One Love

2 comments:

  1. Have a Happy Thanksgiving Ashley!!!! I will see you at work Friday...we will have to work hard to make the day pass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not tell me you saw My Sisters Keeper....ahh...I bawled so hard. I dont ever want to watch it again bc it made me so sad! :(
    Happy Thanksgiving....see you Friday. Oh yipee!

    ReplyDelete