Friday, December 4, 2009

TGIF

It's finally Friday! I never thought it would get here. It has been a hectic week that's for sure. But it is my favorite time of the year. I love the holiday season. Doing the Grizzly House 5k tomorrow morning. It benefits St. Jude, but it is going to be so cold. Then I have my brothers basketball game at noon. He is an amazing basketball player. I love going to his games and cheering him on. Then tomorrow afternoon we have the big game. Florida vs. Bama. Go Gators. Yes, Tebow fan right here. Other than that I hope to have a relaxing weekend.

After work I am going to get out and do a little Christmas shopping. I want to beat the crowds.

I didn't really have a Christmas wishlist this year. BUT I do know what I want for my birthday. I want Duff from Charm City Cakes to make me a Monkey cake. That would be the best present ever. I just love Duff, and I watch his show Ace of Cakes everytime it is on tv. Gosh, that's all I want. I would really love to meet him. If only he lived here. Haha.

Hope everyone has a great Friday. I know I'm excited it's the weekend!

-One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment