Monday, November 2, 2009

Manic Monday

The weekend has come and gone. One of my favorite months is over. Bye bye October. At least I still have December to look forward to. I stayed in Friday night because it was so yuck outside. But Saturday morning I got up and did Race for the Cure. It was awesome. This year brought out the biggest crowd ever. Over 16,000 people participated. That is amazing!! Later that night I got to see all the cute little trick-or-treaters come by. They kept taking all of my candy. HaHa. Then church Sunday was amazing as usual. Started a new series about money and so far I like it.

I registered for Grizzly House 5k. This is one of my favorite races to do. I love supporting St. Jude. It is on December 5th and I can't wait. I just have a passion for helping people, especially kids, they hold a special place in my heart. It is really great just to give back during the holiday season.

Well I guess I better get back to work. Have a good one.

-One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment