Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful

Hey guys! It's Thursday!
I just want to share that I work with the 2 most amazing women I have ever met, besides my mother of course. These ladies just inspire me and uplift me every single day. It's funny how God puts the most amazing people in your life at the right time, when you need them the most. I love these two dearly and I am very thankful to have them in my life.

On the other hand I also work with the two most ignorant immature people I have ever met. I don't know what it is but something about ignorance pisses me off. I just can't stand heartless people. But then again working with these two has really opened my eyes and made me do so much more.

When it is all said and done I feel very blessed. I have a job, roof over my head, a wonderful family, great friends, and awesome coworkers. And every time I start to complain I catch myself now, because things could be so much worse. So I am very thankful for what I have. GOD works in mysterious ways. Love thy neighbor as thyself.

Well it is finally time for me to head home. After another day of frustration with computer problems. At least I get to dress comfy for work tomorrow. I am so ready for all of the Halloween festivities. Have a good night everyone!

-One Love

1 comment:

  1. Aw Ash I love you too girl! We are so happy to have you with us :) Window time is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete