Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas is NEXT WEEK

WOW. This year has flown by. Where did it go? Now Christmas is next week!!! My favorite time of the year. I could do without all this cold weather though. BUT according to one weather guy we have a chance of snow on Christmas Eve Eve. It would be amazing to have a white Christmas. I don't think I have ever had one. It just really doesn't feel like Christmas this year. I don't know what it is, but something is missing. I got most of my Christmas shopping done. Just have one thing left to get Friday. All I gotta say is LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW!!!!

My dad took me to the screening of Up In The Air last night. Excellent movie!! I loved it! Of course I am a huge George Clooney fan. It was a great movie.

Other than that there is not too much going on over here. Except an ex-boyfriend coming back into my life. I will blog about that later. Maybe next week, maybe not. :)

Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. Christmas is AMAZING!!! And WHAT EX BOYFRIEND IS COMING BACK INTO YOUR LIFE??? I need details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you see what had happened was.... Haha. It's Justin, he was in the Marines. I have known him FOREVER. Our parents went to high school together. We haven't dated in like 4 or 5 years. It has been awhile. He was the boyfriend before Ronnie. I was out with my best friend and we met up with some of my old friends at el porton. And Justin walked in. It was like he was a different person. More mature, carried himself well, very respectful. I thought I was okay because I thought I had been over him. Until we started talking. And there was chemistry. Things just kind of took off. Now he has been calling me and texting me and he is taking me out tonight. He was like I think about you all the time. Blah blah. I would like to give things another try. But I guess we will see what happens. I don't know. It just came out of nowhere! Very unexpected!

    ReplyDelete