Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Time For Change

After putting it off and procrastinating it is finally time to start getting healthy and eating better. My lifestyle just makes me feel so blah right now. I want energy. I want to feel good about myself. So a new leaf as been turned.

I am a big fan of the show Biggest Loser. It just motivates and inspires me so much. So I am doing their Pound for Pound challenge. I pledged to lose 18lbs. I know if they can do it, I can too.

It's not just about losing the weight. It is about getting healthy and eating better and just living a healthier lifestyle. Being able to run a 5k without feeling like I am going to die by the end. Having energy and not being so tired every day. I know I can do this. Even if I am the only one that is supporting me.

So I will begin everyday with a run on the treadmill for about an hour-hour and a half. I will end every night with biking for a hour at least. I will start making better food choices. It's going to be hard because boy do I love me some Taco Bell. I can do this. I am UNSTOPPABLE!

These 18lbs are going down! I can't wait till they are gone. It will be a major accomplishment and the start to living a healthier lifestyle.

So why sit around. Why not start this journey today for the better you. I believe in you. Do you believe in yourself?

Wish me luck. Hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!

-One Love

2 comments:

  1. Good for you lady!!!! I am right there with you :) We can do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We sure can!! We can do anything we put our minds to. I am here for you all the way!

    ReplyDelete