Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Top 5

Just for the heck of it. The idea from one of my dear coworkers blog. Top 5 hottest celebrity men list! These are like your go to guys. So here is mine.

#5: Carey Hart. It's the tattoos and the bad boy image that I love I guess. I sure do enjoy watching MotoX because of him. I sure am jealous of Pink.




#4: Oh McDreamy. Patrick Dempsey. One of the only reasons I watch Greys Anatomy. I just love him.





#3: Another Freestyle MotoX rider, Kyle Loza. Another tattoo bad boy image. I love watching him at the X-Games.




#2: Charlie Hunnam. AkA Jax Teller from Sons of Anarchy. I just fell in love with him on this show. Now he is one of my favorites.




#1: George Clooney. I have always loved George. He is my number 1, what I like to call GaGa. I will watch just about anything with him in it. I think he is absolutely the most gorgeous man ever. Call me crazy, but he is very handsome and my number one choice.

Well there you have it my top 5! Have a great day everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, George is a classic!!! And yes, to McDreamy!!! Well actually yes to everyone on your list :) Hotties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW! It was hard to only pick 5. HaHa. But yes George is my all time fave!

    ReplyDelete