Thursday, October 22, 2009

Catching Up

It is only Thursday! Boo on that! Come on Friday!!! This work week dragging!! Anywho all is good in my little world. Besides this rain today, making me sleepy and lazy!



So let's talk some TV:

One of my favorite shows, Sons of Anarchy, is starting to get really good. I've been waiting all season for Clay and Jax to beat the crap outta each other, and it finally happened this past Tuesday. Ha Ha. I think Jax is totally hot too. I don't know if it's the whole bad boy harley thing (everyone knows how I love my harleys, and guys that have harleys, HA HA), but man I just love to look at him.

Desperate Housewives is getting very good this season. Last season was pretty lame and boring but they sure are picking it up this season, I guess making up for last. I was glad when John, the gardener came back on the show. He's nice to look at too. But this season is definitely heating up!

Okay, so The Hills. What is the deal with Justin Bobby? Seriously!! Is it the whole bad boy image motorcycle thing that the girls love? I just don't get it, but whatever. Kristin gets on my last nerves. Definitely don't want her and Brody back together. That would be horrible. As for the rest they are all just idiots, meaning Holly, Heidi, Spencer, and Stephanie. I still love Audrina and Lo.

The City- Not really enjoying it this season, but it is starting to pick up. I guess its Olivia and Roxy, I can't stand them so I really haven't been watching. Whitney is so sweet and innocent, Roxy needs to go on somewhere.

Cougar Town is one of my new favorite shows. It is all kinds of hilarious. Definitely a must watch.

Biggest Loser- One of my all time favorites. I don't think there has been an episode where I didn't cry. I really can't stand Tracy. I think she's evil. Ha Ha. But I absolutely love everyone else, especially Shay. Great, great show.

Ugly Betty is finally back on, except on Friday nights now. I absolutely love this show. I've watched it from the very beginning and I was hooked.

LOST. I am so ready for LOST to come back on. This show is up there with Sons of Anarchy for my favorite. I have all seasons of LOST on dvd. But I think the last season will start in 2010. Makes me sad. I got my ex-fiance Ronnie watching this show and that was our thing every Thursday night we went to Sonic then watched LOST. Oh how I miss him and all the stuff we used to do together. He was my best friend. Watching LOST now just isn't the same.

Greys Anatomy and Private Practice- I used to really love these shows, but this season has gone downhill. I hope it gets better.

Okay, Sunday night shows- Extreme Makeover Home Edition, love love love this show. I cry every week. And then Brothers and Sisters that comes on after Desperate Housewives. I really like Brothers and Sisters, it really is a good show and a lot is happening this season. Kitty has cancer, Justin and Rebecca are getting married. I hope it only gets better!

FINALLY, Army Wives season just ended. It has become one of my favorites. I got my mom into it and that was our Sunday night thing. I can't wait for the next season. I hate the way this season ended. Does Pamela leave Chase? Will Joan survive in Iraq? Did Jeremy kill himself? Will Fort Marshall stay open? Ah so many unasnwered questions, I guess I will just have to wait till next season!

Okay so enough of my babbling! Have a good day everyone! :)

-One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment