Tuesday, October 20, 2009

WOW. What an amazing weekend! Went to St. Louis to see my favorite band THE USED. It was incredible. They put on a great show, also got to meet them, in my pj's. HAHA. Stayed at a baller hotel called Moonrise. If you ever go to St. Louis stay there!!! Hopefully I can see The Used again in Atlanta on Nov 1st or in New Orleans on Nov 3rd.

Anyways, it is Tuesday and I am back at work. Haven't been feeling so great lately. Maybe it's this weather. Excuse me, when did we skip fall and go straight to winter?!? I love winter time, don't get me wrong. But I LOVE fall and would like to enjoy it. HAHA.


Biggest Loser comes on tonight. I cannot wait! Love that show. And of course Sons of Anarchy, also one of my favorites.

Well I got a headache and my break is over. Have a good day!

-One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment