Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rainy Tuesday

So I had a dream about to ex fiance last night. Woke up sad and pissed off. I hate those kind of dreams. Especially when you are totally not over them. But oh well. I guess it didn't help that when I was cleaning out stuff last night I found cards he had given me and pictures of us. Anyways, this weather isn't helping my mood today. So I guess we will see how today goes.

I have to put my exercise bike together when I get home. Yay. I finally got it. Now I get to exercise while I watch my favorite shows. Tonights line-up is Biggest Loser, The Hills, The City, then Sons of Anarchy. Can't wait. Have a good day everyone.

-One Love

1 comment:

  1. Now you can ride your bike while you watch the Biggest Loser...it will be just like working out with Bob and Jillian!!!

    ReplyDelete