Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hump Day

Well it's finally Hump Day. Around 9am my whole system locked me out and I was left sitting around for hours waiting on someone to help me. Finally around 130pm I was logged on again and could get to working! Today has been rather slow I guess. I went to the podiatrist yesterday afternoon and got some x-rays done on my toe. Hopefully it will get better soon with this medicine he gave me. If not I'm just gonna cut the darn thing off. I put together my exercise bike last night. Yay for me! Good shows come on tonight, Modern Family and Cougar Town.

I found a really good verse today. That was really uplifting to me since sooo many people talk down about giving and helping others. But here it is:

“Don’t excuse yourself by saying, “Look, we didn’t know.” For God understands all hearts, and he sees you. He who guards your soul knows you knew. He will repay all people as their actions deserve.” (Proverbs 24:12)

Explanation of Proverbs 24:12. I liked it so I just thought I would share.

Happines keeps you sweet, Trials keep you strong, Sorrows keep you human, Life keeps you humble, Success keeps you glowing, but only God keeps you going!

I have the above posted right about my computer at work. And honestly it gets me through most of the days. It's funny how those few words can turn things around and uplift you.

Well I am ready to head home, cook some dinner, get a good little workout in, then get cuddled up in bed and hit the hay!

-One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment