Friday, October 16, 2009

Heartstrings...

What is this constantly pulling at my heartstrings!?? Please God tell me what it is!! I have been begging and pleading with God for months now to tell me what it is I am supposed to do (it has hit me really hard this past week and I don't know what to do.) But when it is all said and done I know He will reveal His plans for me when the time is right. Now I will just sit here and wait. Maybe He is teaching me patience. WOW.

Anyways, today is FINALLY FRIDAY!! I thought it would never come! Hopefully a busy fun filled weekend ahead. Midnight Madness tonight. Time to see the NEW MEMPHIS TIGERS in action. Oh, just gotta make it through the work day first. BLAH.

Sunday after church I will get on the road and head to St. Louis to see one of my favorite bands, THE USED. I cannot wait. Awesome band, great friends, and a road trip. What more could I possibly ask for?

LIFE IS GOOD! :)

-One Love

1 comment:

  1. Im gonna miss you at church on Sunday! Have fun and be safe on the way to the concert!

    ReplyDelete